“No.7” Maple Glazed Cornish Hen
Posted by Carlos Flores on February 28, 2016 0 Comments
“No.7” Maple Glazed Cornish Hen by Chef Daniel Holloway of Urban Acorn Catering
1. Incorporate all the contents in a bowl and mix with whisk or fork.
2. Add Cornish Hen to the marinade, wrap and refrigerate for 1 – 3 hours.
3. Before taking the breast/thighs out of the oven, preheat the oven at 350F.
4. Remove Cornish Hen from the marinade and place onto a clean surface area/cutting board. Season with a pinch of salt.
5. Place a cast iron skillet or stainless steel pan on medium to high heat.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the hot pan and sear the Cornish Hen, skin side down for 2 – 3 minutes or until skin is crispy and caramelized.
7. Flip the breast/thighs over and place into the oven for 10- 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and serve.
Recipe by Chef Daniel Holloway of Urban Acorn Catering